Materials in Kosmic Krystal Jewelry
- Natural Gemstones and Minerals
- Labradorite, rainbow moonstone, opal, agate, carnelian, quartz crystals, peridot, aquamarine, tourmaline, lapis lazuli, turquoise, chrysocolla, amazonite, kyanite, rhodochrosite and more.
- Shells, Pearls, and Fossils
- Abalone shell, mother-of-pearl, cultured pearl, ammonite shells, trilobites, agatized coral, petrified wood
- Dichroic Glass
- Art glass which displays two different colors in certain lighting conditions.
- Lichen in Resin
- Natural lichen (a fungi-algae organism that looks similar to moss) from the west coast, dried and sealed in resin
- Sterling silver, oxidized silver, gold-filled wire, copper, and aluminum
High Quality Wirework
- All jewelry is carefully designed and inspected for quality and durability. I use skillful techniques to balance secure and sturdy wire wrapping with style Each piece of jewelry is closely evaluated for quality control.
One-of-a-Kind and Repeatable Jewelry Options
- Repeatable jewelry - perfect for everyday wear. Made with my most popular and refined designs. Every piece is still unique due to natural variation in the colors and patterns of the stones and the handmade nature, ensuring that your piece is truly special. You can get multiple of the same item as matching gifts for bridesmaids, friends, or family.
- One-of-a-kind (OOAK) - intricate, impressive, and totally unique. Both the OOAK and repeatable jewelry coordinate beautifully together into cohesive sets. Once the OOAK pieces are sold, they are gone for good! So if you see one you love, don't wait to long.
If there is a completely customized design with specific gemstone types, properties, or style that you have been dreaming about, see the Custom Order page and Request Form to learn more.
In the Blog I will be sharing the inspiration for the themes that drive my new collections, behind-the-scenes techniques, gemstone historical and metaphysical uses, gemstone jewelry cleaning guides, and so much more!